Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Potato Salad (GLUTEN-FREE)

One of the first bloggers I ever had communication with was Kristin at Delightful Country Cookin'. She has a good amount of Gluten-Free recipes listed on her blog. I never really thought that I would have any need for them specifically until my daughter had to start eating Gluten-Free. Kristin has been so kind to help, email, share and guide me along this unknown road, Thank You Kristin. I picked out several of her recipes to make and here I am sharing the first one, Mama's Potato Salad.

Potato Salad (GLUTEN-FREE)
adapted from original recipe on Delightful Country Cookin'

4 medium cooked potatoes, cooled, peeled, and diced
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup sweet pickle relish (make sure it's Gluten-Free, not all relish is)
1/4 cup chopped onions
2 boiled eggs, chopped
1/2 tsp celery seed
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tbsp mustard
1/2 tbsp white vinegar
1/2 tbsp sugar

Mix together until potatoes are covered and evenly coated.  Garnish with paprika.

I LOVE Linky Parties and it's Wednesday.... almost Friday! Come on everyone... "WE CAN DO THIS"! What a great way to mix and mingle with lots of bloggers (and find FABULOUS recipes)! Today, this recipe is linked to the following linky parties: Creative Share Wednesdays, Gold Star Wednesdays, Let's Do Brunch, Living Well Wednesdays, Show & Tell, Wandering Wednesday, What's Cooking Wednesday, Works for Me Wednesday, Homemaking Link-Up, Whats on the Menu Wednesday, What's on Your Plate, and (gluten-free linky's) Slightly Indulgent TuesdayGluten-Free WednesdaysReal-Food Wednesday, Food & Health Carnival

Help me win a $3,000 college scholarship. Vote for my essay!
My 17-year old daughter has written a beautiful letter about one of her teachers and we would LOVE for you to CLICK-READ and VOTE for her to have a chance to win up to $3,000 for a College Scholarship. If just HALF of my daily readers CLICK and VOTE, she would make it to the TOP 10 TODAY!!!! Thanks for voting.. the contest has ended!


  1. Hi there,
    I am your newest follower from the blog hops. Loving the look of your blog; I shall enjoy visiting often. I would love if you came by and visited/followed me when you get a moment.

    Thanks so much.
    ~Tami Marie~

  2. Dave Ramsey - YEAH!! Good for you! We have been following him for 5 years now, scary at first, but the best thing that has ever come into our lives. We are a very happy blended family as well, second time around was the charm for us both. My husband now coordinates FPU classses twice a year. Love you blog and will stop by and visit it often!! May 2012 be a wonderful year for you and your family!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...