background

BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

WELCOME to my blog… under construction. PLEASE NOTE if you are visiting for the first time or a long time fan, all my LINKS from Pinterest and just if you saved a favorite recipe, all links are broken. Most likely if you clicked on a saved link from somewhere it says “that page cannot be found”, but Do NOT worry, the recipe is STILL HERE, just lost in internet space. This happened when I had an error on my blog and someone tried to help me and basically destroyed my entire blog in the process.

THERE IS HOPE. Example: If you look at the URL of the link (recipe) you are trying to find, note the original post date, IE: 9/2012, just look in the original URL for month/year and then you can click on the ARCHIVE below under 2012 / September and then click the recipe name.

I am in the process of trying to fix my blog, but links cannot be restored, so basically my 4+ years of blogging is wasted and I am re-building from scratch. AHHHHH, okay! So…. HERE WE GO….

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year

 
Happy Happy New Year Folks, I am still here. Busy as ever, but still here! First time ever I did not send out Christmas Cards, but this weekend I got down to it and made my family Happy New Year Cards and wrote the family letter for 2012, these will FINALLY go out in the mail tomorrow. And tomorrow is the start of my New Year, the kids are back in school, it's back to exercising for me, back to eat healthy, back to work full-time, and back to blogging. Looking forward to a great year and bringing you lots of new recipes. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
 






1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...