Sunday, May 25, 2014

CVS couponing (5/24)

Today's coupon run to CVS was a success! I got all of these products for $12.99 and then got back $12.75 in EXTRA CARE bucks. Which means I paid 24 cents for all of these goodies! 

Here's how I did it.... Remember I am not a source for how to get the exact deals, I am just showing you what I purchased this week in my personal coupon runs, in hopes to help and inspire others that want to begin or continue couponing.

Crest Mouth Wash (sale) $4.99 - .50 mfg coupon (but get back $4 ECB) limit 2

ColgateMax Fresh (sale) $2.99 - $2/off 2 = $1.99 each (and get back $2.00 ECB) limit 2

Mar Candy .75 cents (get back .75 cents ECB) limit 1

Also I had. $2.00 coupon from the CVS coupon center, spend $10 in toothpaste or mouthwash and get $2.00 off!

OOP was $12.99 (including tax) and I got back $12.75 that I can use on other things this week or roll over to next week's sales!

I love love seeing my CVS rewards as it prints out on the bottom of my receipt. Year-to-date savings $554.19 and I've only spent $219.09. Basically to me that means everytime I walk into a CVS store doing these deals, couponing and more at the end of the day I am saving over 50% on every single item I buy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...