background

Friday, June 13, 2014

BLOG UNDER CONTRUCTION and HOW TO LOCATE A RECIPE



Hello Blogging Friends - My blog is a "little under construction" right now, a few weeks ago I had a little snag in my blogging code (that is unable to be fixed in blogger), this means my entire blog will need to be moved. 

If you are looking for a recipe, they are ALL still here, but the "search engine" does not work, but will help with locating a recipe and all links from PINS on PINTEREST are not linking properly. (see below for directions on how to find a recipe on my blog)

DO NOT worry..... all my recipes are still here (just NO links work) and the search engine doesn't work either (and my Pinterest links don't work) BUT HAVE NO FRET.... ahhhhhhhhhhhh) I will do lots of fixing and recreating until everything is back to normal, please be patience.

But in the meantime... if you need to look up a favorite recipe... here is a few easy steps.

1. "search" in the top right corner for the recipe name - find it and note the year and month (ie: Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce November 2010) 


2. See the Archive links in the right hand column (click 2010) - then (click November) and then you can click on Olive Garden Alfredo


3. this will work for all recipes

Thank You for understanding and sticking with me... I WILL BE BACK!


P.S. This method is NO longer working, search engine is still trying to catch up. What WILL work, is if you have the original LINK (saved or pinned) you can look at the complete LINK:     ie:

http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2012/09/olive-garden-alfredo-sauce-this-weeks.html

this is for the FAMOUS OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE

(the original post date is September 2012... see in the original LINK above... you can then click on the archive 2012 / September / and then Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce) 

Here is the NEW LINK for this recipe (as I've gotten alot of request for this)
http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2012/09/olive-garden-alfredo-sauce-this-week_10.html



1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...