background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

National Fudge Day... Grandma's Hundred Dollar Fudge

According to SOMEONE... it's National Fudge Day!

I just LOVE LOVE all the different food days... it let's you stop for a minute a think and reminisce about a special food every day of the year, the memories just coming following back! I keep the American Food & Drink Days posted at my desk and love to just glance over and read what we are celebrating today! And well, today is FUDGE!

I really don't make fudge that often and there are only two fudge recipes I ever do make. One is for White Chocolate Cheesecake Fudge (just thinking about it, I go to my happy place, plus an extra 10 lbs comes on just thinking about it), and the other fudge is my mother-in-law's famous Hundred Dollar Fudge recipe. I've already shared it here already, so just click on over, make a batch or two yourself and you'll know why all the brothers, sisters, grandkids and great-grandkids patiently wait for their box of fudge to arrive each and ever Christmas! (this is why last Christmas I learned to make it myself and the results were perfect) We hope you give it a try and love it just as much as we do. (and don't wait til Christmas to make it)

1 comment :

  1. Yummy...that sounds so good! Want to send me a batch? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...