background

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hamburger Crescent Rolls

Crescent Rolls are good anytime, anyday and you can make almost anything with them! I have shared a few GREAT recipes that my kids LOVE with crescent rolls here on my blog in the past and I would LOVE to recap them for you now, PLUS we have a new Hamburger Crescent Roll recipe for you today!!





Now onto our newest creation with Crescent Rolls
Hamburger Crescents

Hamburger Crescent Rolls

1/4 cup of mayonnaise
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tbsp Relish
1/2 to 1 cup of graded cheese
1 to 2 lbs ground hamburger/turkey meat (already cooked)
1 to 2 pkg Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Sprinkle of Paprika and/or Grandma's Salt

Hamburger meat needs to be pre-cooked. Then mix all the ingredients together. Put a spoonful of the mixture into each roll and roll them up. Sprinkle with a little paprika (and/or a bit of Grandma's Salt), bake at 350 for approx 12-16 minutes.

3 comments :

  1. These look great! And simple!

    I believe I will have my daughter be in charge of preparing this! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yum! I found your blog through chef in training! I'm so glad I did too! I am your newest follower and I would love it if you would stop by and become my newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! These hamburger crescent rolls sure sound delish!! Mmm...~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...