background

Monday, August 22, 2011

Raspberry & Nutella Pizza: Secret Recipe Club

Secret Recipe Club: Extra Post
Raspberry & Nutella Pizza

This month is my second month in the Secret Recipe Club and my second post for today! As stated in my first post today Cucumber Salad, I am now a Co-Host for SRC Group B and this morning someone was left-out, abandon and forgotten by the original blogger who was given her blog. And well, we don't want anyone left-out. I needed to eat some lunch and decided that I could make a quick lunch from a breakfast recipe on her blog, it turned out to be more like a dessert, but it was delicious either way! And well, today this WAS my lunch! (cleaning out my son's room for the end of summer cleaning... busy, busy!) The blogger that was left-out was My Emu is Emo.

Secret Recipe Club

If you've never heard of Secret Recipe Club then you are in for a treat. It works like this, all of us below that you see linked up were assigned a blog at the beginning of the month, we read, get to know and then bake/cook from that blog (but, it's a SECRET), we know someone is looking at our blog, but we don't know who until reveal day, TODAY! If you'd like more information on joining the SRC, then hop on over to our Secret Recipe Club Blog and check it out! And this recipe is from a blog I adopted TODAY, made the recipe TODAY and blogged about it TODAY. So, I didn't get to know this blogger as well as some of the others, but I can't wait to look over her blog in the next few days.

I am making her Nutella Pizza, but I also want to try her Cheddar Raspberry Biscuit Loaf, and since I went Raspberry picking this past weekend I will be trying that recipe very soon. I did not have time to make the fresh pizza dough for the Nutella Pizza, so I used a store bought pizza dough.


Raspberry & Nutella Pizza
adapted from My Emu is Emo

Pizza Dough, homemade or store bought
Nutella
Cinnamon & Sugar
Sprinkle of your Favorite Nuts (I used pecans)
Coconut (on original recipe, but I left out, cuz I don't like coconut)

Bake pizza dough as directed. Sprinkle on a mixture of cinnamon and sugar before adding a thin layer of Nutella. Sprinkle with nuts, coconut (if you wish) and then top it off with fresh raspberries! (and well since mine turned into a dessert instead of lunch I added some white chocolate to finish it off) It's Beautiful and It was Delicious!!!

Thank You My Emu is Emo for letting me hop around your blog today, and I looking forward to checking it out some more! The Secret Recipe Club is so sorry your post was not up this morning as it should have been!

35 comments :

  1. Tina you are amazing! this lovely pizza look delicious and beauty!! you are brave my dear!! huggs, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet for doing the extra entry! And you've been a great host... thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Way to step and blog TWICE! You rock and this looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!!! You are amazing for stepping in so quickly! And with a great recipe!!! You're a fantastic host!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for doing the extra post. That "pizza" sounds like a perfect treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum

    did I mention? YUM

    ReplyDelete
  7. What good luck that you got an extra post today - your lunch looks divine and it makes me want to pop open the Nutella right now! So fun to be in SRC with you and your group especially, thanks for pulling it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tina this looks amazing. I love anything Nutella :)

    And thank you soooo much for all the work you did with the SRC and Group B this month!

    p.s. I still don't know who "had" my blog...I will check the yahoogroup and see if it's been posted

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stepping up with an extra recipe. Fun lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy :-)

    Thanks for being a great host...

    All the best,
    Birthe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tina thanks for being our host! This dessert pizza looks to die for and so simple to make!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks and sounds amazing. I still need to give Nutella a try since I'm sure my taste buds have matured since I was six years old. You did a great job being our host for the Secret Recipe Club. Thank you for your help. It was great that you stepped up and did the extra blog post. Happy no one gets left out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! I heart nutella!!! That looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great last minute throw together! What an amazing job that is being done on the SRC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks heavenly! Nutella makes everything better. :) Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never made a sweet pizza before, but this sounds sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great idea for a sweet pizza! I don't think I have made one before but it sounds delis :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum! Nutella and raspberry pie sounds like my kind of lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That photo looks like something out of a gourmet bakery. Wow. Just looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks delicious! Excited to be a part of SRC with you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So simple...my daughter (who is on a Nutella kick) will love it! (Found you through SRC.)

    ReplyDelete
  22. mmmmmmmm :) I love Nutella!! I will be trying this with some strawberries I have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks fantastic! What a cool dessert pizza!Thanks for being a co-host for my group and thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks great! SCR is turning out to be lots of fun -- so many new recipes to try!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am so glad you picked up the orphan blogger b/c this recipe looks absolutely delicious. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Being Italian I have grown up on Nutella! I love it! Great combo with raspberries!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hii Tina , happy to meet ya , totally :-)
    This is soo sweet of ya and the Rasberry Nutella pizza makes it so worth doesnt it ?
    Ur creation is pretty and deliciously so!
    And the rasberries make it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow this pizza looks so delish :) What an original dessert! Must try this out asap

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tina that looks amazing and thank you for ALL THAT YOU DO with the SRC!

    And happy bday to you and your daughters (read your email)...can't believe they are 18! You look about 25 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...