background

Monday, July 25, 2011

THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS #39 Linky Party (STRAWBERRY) and Strawberry Whipped Sensation

THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS Linky Party #39
The Theme is: Strawberry
(Please share with us your favorite recipe with strawberries!)
Strawberry Whipped Sensation
adapted from Food & Family

4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed, divided
Graham Crackers Crumbs, finely chopped (or store bought)
1 tbsp butter, melted

Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends extending over sides of pan. Mash 2 cups berries in large bowl. Add milk, juice and 2 cups cool whip; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
    
Mix chopped cookies and butter; spoon over cool whip mixture. Cover with ends of foil; gently press cookie mixture into cool whip mixture. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.    

Invert dessert onto plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil. Frost dessert with remaining Ccool whip. Slice remaining berries; arrange over dessert

Please Grab Our Button !!!

This Week's Cravings Upcoming Linky "THEMES"
Here is a complete list of the past and what's coming up next on THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS!

July 25 - Strawberries

August 1 - Watermelon & Other Melon Recipes


August 8 - Summer Vegetables

August 15 - Special Diets (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut Free, etc)

This is a BLOG Party hosted by From My Tiny Kitchen, Delightful Country Cookin' and MOMS CRAZY COOKING. If you are a regular link-up we're excited to see what you made this week. If you are new please read and follow the simple rules, so that everyone can enjoy the linky party! If you forget to follow the theme, your post will be deleted. Please don't feel hurt, just come back and link up a recipe that follows the theme. Thanks a million, we look forward to blogging with you!

The LINKY PARTY is opened ALL Week!
This week's theme is: STRAWBERRY
Please only link recipes with our theme!

7 comments :

  1. Good morning, Tina!

    I forgot to add my sugar-free option on my link up so I linked twice. Please delete my first one. Thanks much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina, I linked two, the strawberry pie and the tree. Enjoy! and thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Tina does that look good! What a wonderful dessert that doesn't require baking. I cannot wait to make this, thanks so much for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Tina,
    I love your Strawberry Dessert! I linked up my Mixed Berry Jam. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina - love your blog and this awesome linky party. I linked up my Low Cal Strawberry Cheesecake and have checked out a lot of yummies pictured here. Thanks for being a great hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That strawberry whipped sensation looks AMAZING! I am definitely going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love strawberries...all of these desserts look fabulous. I love that your dessert doesnt have to heat up the kitchen...it's hot and your Strawberry Whipped Sensation looks nice and cool! I linked up Pink Princess Cupcakes #1 Strawberry Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...