background

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pumpkin Butter Pinwheels

Still have some Pumpkin Butter laying around in the refrigerator? I know I do. I found this easy, fun recipe and it was delicious too!

Today we are leaving for a tropical vacation in Puerto Rico (with temperatures of 85 degress, oh heaven on earth... I am so sick of the cold weather already and I live in Southern California). I know I am so sorry for all you cold-weather states. But, I am so excited to spend the next 8 days with my hubby who has been working non-stop since New Year's Day. (ya gotta love the overtime... but it does get old)



Pumpkin Butter Pinwheels
from magazine clipping

1 roll crescent rolls
pumpkin butter (love the new Country Crock in a tub, pumpkin butter)
chopped pecans (as many or as few as you wish; just sprinkle)
1 can vanilla or cream cheese frosting

Unroll tube of crescent rolls; seal perforations. Spread with pumpkin butter and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Roll up starting with the short side; pinch seam. Place on a greased baking sheet; cut into 8 slices to within 1/2 inch of the bottom. Pull slices to each side, alternating left and right.

Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Spread with vanilla frosting. Sprinkle with a few nuts on top and Serve.

2 comments :

  1. You have me so hungry right now! Looks really good and so simple! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the love of all things holy, you have to tell me where I can find that Pumpkin Spice butter! We didn't have it in our little crappy red-neck of the woods grocery store. I'd buy the store out of it and use it all year long...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...