background

Monday, March 12, 2012

THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS #72 (EVERYTHING GREEN) and Mint M&M Pretzel Bites

THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS Linky Party #72
(St. Patricks Day... and EVERYTHING GREEN)
Mint M&M Pretzel Bites

These cute little Pretzel Bites are so creative and I suppose the four little white chocolates and the green M&M in the middle could represent a four leaf clover... kinda, I guess. But, anyway they are cute and they are delicious. It's one of those things you set on the counter and everytime you walk by you pop one into your mouth and then all of a suddent they are ALL gone! Uh-Oh!
And did everyone know they sold MINT M&M's? I did not. I went searching for green M&M's and my grocery store only had Easter color M&M's and then I thought, well I could buy a bag of regular M&M's and pick out all the green ones and I still wasn't sold so I ran over the the regular candy isle and behold look what I found. An entire bag of ALL green M&M's (but mint flavor), which I think made these even better. So, score one for me! :-)
Mint M&M Pretzel Bites
idea found at My Little Gems

Butter Snap Pretzels (the square ones work best)
White Chocolate Chips (4 for each pretzel)
Mint Green M&M's (or green or whatever color you wish)

Preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Lay out your pretzels on the cookie sheet and 4 chocolate chips on each pretzel (make sure your white chocolate chips are very close together). When the chocolate is soft- after about 5 minutes in the oven, take out of oven and swirl the chocolate chips a bit to make them look like a clover, then place the mint M&M in the center and lightly press down. Let them set and they are ready to serve.


This week's theme is: EVERYTHING Green (all links must be green food)
Please only link recipes with our theme!

If you are a regular to THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS Linky party, then link-up we're excited to see what you made this week. If you are new, please just follow our simple rules, so that everyone can enjoy the linky party! If you forget to follow the theme, your post will be deleted. Please don't feel hurt, just come back and link up a recipe that follows the theme. Thanks a million, we look forward to blogging with you!




Please Grab Our Button!!!

This Week's Cravings Upcoming Linky "THEMES"
Here is a complete list of the past and what's coming up next on THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS!
March 19 - Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate

March 26 - Freezer Meals (fix and freeze for later)

April 2 - Easter Cookies & Treats

April 9 - Show Us Your ULTIMATE SANDWICH
Your hostess for this party are: Tina from MOMS CRAZY COOKING, Angela from Big Bear's Wife, Nicole from The Daily Dish and Kristi from Veggie Converter. We host this theme linky party every Monday (and the party stays open all week long)! We hope to inspire you to make something with our theme or get an old post notice by linking it up to the linky party below. 
The LINKY PARTY is opened ALL Week!

PLEASE do not link more then 3 recipes per week.
This week's theme is: EVERYTHING Green (all links must be green food)
Please only link recipes with our theme!

This week's theme is: EVERYTHING Green (all links must be green food)
Please only link recipes with our theme!

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for the linky! Love your pretzels with the M&Ms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff. The M&Ms are really talking to my sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday! I was going to link to my Pureed Zucchini Soup, but then I realized that it wasn't green- it was kind of goldy colored because of the sundried tomatoes that are in it! I linked to my Four Bean Salad instead- it's nice and green because it has lots of green beans in it!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make the pretzel and M&M things for Christmas using Hershey's Kisses and the red and green M&M's. I hared Lucky Charms Cupcakes and Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...