background

Monday, March 19, 2012

Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip: SECRET RECIPE CLUB

SECRET RECIPE CLUB
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
It's time for the Secret Recipe Club; Group C! This is my 11th post for the Secret Recipe Club and I just love meeting new bloggers, making new things from other bloggers and enjoy everything this club have to offer.

Secret Recipe Club

When I am sent my blog assignment, I always jump right over and check it out. Of course, I start pinning everything I would LOVE to make, until my actual cooking day, then I usually choose just one recipe to make. My secret blog this month is Mommy's Menu. I have actually ran across this blog a time or two before, I just LOVE LOVE her weekly menu plan on the side column of her blog.

I did however read a post of her's about dinning at home; restaurant style. I am excited to try this. I already picked out my menu from her blog and I hope to do this sometime this week. We will be making Macaroni Grill Penne Rustica or Monterrey Chicken with Parmesan Roasted Potatoes and for dessert Decadent Chocolate Truffle Brownies. But, for today's recipe we will be enjoying a delicious cheesy bacon dip.

Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
recipe adapted by me, found over at Mommy's Menu

1 cup sour cream
1-1/2 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Ranch Mix
3 to 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
small pinch of green onions, diced
1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese

In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight to let the flavors blend. Serve with your favorite chips, crackers or veggies.


Here is a list of my past Secret Recipe Club recipes:



15 comments :

  1. Holy key-rud! I want this NOW!!!! Looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures look amazing. You cant go wrong with bacon. You picked a great one for SRC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything with cheese or bacon in it - you won me over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me a good dip! And adding bacon????? I am there! Great SRC post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy that I recently made my own dry Ranch dressing mix as we cannot buy that in Denmark - then I will be able to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one of my all time favorite dip recipes! I'm so glad you liked it. I take it to every potluck dinner and serve it at almost every party! I'm so glad you liked my blog! Let me know how your at home restaurant meal turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo I love me some dips and this looks awesome!!
    Great SRC post..

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! Yes! I would have totally done this as well so that I could stuff my face with this delicious dip & chips! I have little control around chips and dip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great! Any thing is great with bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheese, bacon, and ranch? Sounds like an absolute winner to me, will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tina...this looks just fabulous! What a great choice from a great blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, this looks too yummy for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ranch dip is great, adding bacon and cheese would send it over the top!
    Great SRC pick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't even have to read the recipe to know that I would devour this dip, man I don't even think I'd share it! I have to make me some now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...