background

Monday, December 12, 2011

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake: SECRET RECIPE CLUB

SECRET RECIPE CLUB - Extra Post
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake
It's time for the Secret Recipe Club and I am doing an extra post today, for an orphan blogger A Pretty Life in the Suburbs. The person who had this blogger is in Paris (and the date of her post got mixed up). I didn't want this blogger to be without a linky today, so I just whipped up this dessert last night and sent it with my girls today to share with their math class. I know they are all going to LOVE it.

If you haven't heard of the Secret Recipe Club or you'd like more information click on over and read all about it, there may be a little waiting list, but feel free to sign up anyway.

Secret Recipe Club

Now that this blog A Pretty Life in the Suburbs was pointed out to me, I am excited to explore it a little bit more. I saw a ton of things on there that I would LOVE to make, so I am sure I will be PINNING away lots of ideas later on today.


Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake
adapted from original recipe found at A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (we used crunchy.. it's what I had on hand)
1/4 cup margarine or butter
1- packages of white chocolate (only because it's my favorite... original recipe is butterscotch chips)
1/2 package of mini colored marshmallows

In a saucepan on low to medium heat, melt butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter together.
Stir constantly. Let the mix cool (it doesn't have to be cold). About 15 minutes or so.  Add your marshmallows, and mix thoroughly. Transfer to an 8x8 square dish. Refrigerate, and serve when cooled completely. This square is best kept in the fridge.

Here are a list of my past Secret Recipe Club recipes:



10 comments :

  1. I can't stop staring at this. It looks sorta like fudge. I am a peanut butter addict, and this is definitely getting made at our end. Pinned it to make soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the white chocolate chip change! I'm going to try it!!
    Thanks Tina for rescuing my blog!!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina,
    This looks like an awesome recipe that we would really enjoy. It is fun cooking with you at the SRC, have a great day!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I've never seen anything quite like this. I bet my kids would enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids love these, (with the butterscotch), I try to make them every year at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've made this and it is delicious! YUM!!!

    Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoever thought this one up is a genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that sounds sweet. What a clever idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty with the different colored marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...