background

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

TOP 10 RECIPES 2012

Here are the TOP 10 RECIPES for 2012!

Yeah, I know January is ALMOST over, not quite though. I've got a few days left and I wanted to get out all the top posts/recipes for 2012. I had an amazing blogging year in 2012, my biggest yet. I grew my blog and doubled my readers, plus made some great extra cash on the side, it's all very exciting. I will say my cooking/blogging has decreased a bit, but only because I went from a family of 5, with daughters who LOVED to try new things, to a family of 3, with a son who eats NOTHING! And now with my Biggest Loser Diet in place, the cooking and baking around here has come to a halt.

I just love quotes, sayings and posters like prints such as these:



It's a brand new new and I hope that throughout the year, I can inspire people along the way to LIVE LIFE! "A brand-new year... to live; to believe; to give; to receive; to fall in love; to share a smile; to walk an inch; to run a mile; to dive into sunsets; to forgive; to forget; to love where you’re going; to embrace where you’ve been; to take a deep breath, close your eyes... and begin. May the new year be filled with love, adventure, and dreams come true. Welcome 2013!! :)"

Joshua 1:9 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you where ever you go"

Live like no one else, so later you can LIVE LIKE NO ONE ELSE (Dave Ramsey)

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift!
 

Now, let's get on to what was my most popular recipes for 2013.... there were alot of good recipes and a few favorites that will now be family favorites for years to come.

#1 White Chocolate Candy Cane Pudding Cookies


#2 Olive Garden Alfredo {Copycat Recipe}











#6 Pioneer Woman's Chicken Pot Pie


#7 Peppermint Frosting Fudge


#8 Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Smoothie


#9 Egg Nog Truffles



#10 Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie Cupcakes



And there you have it, the TOP 10 recipes that were most popular from my readers (that's YOU!) I hope you all take a look back at some of these favorites, try them if you haven't had the chance already, I'd love to hear from you. My personal favorite out of these are #9 Egg Nog Truffles, these will be made every Christmas from now on, I LOVE THEM!

3 comments :

  1. I remember 2012. I'm still writing that on lots of things! Never too late. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curbing the amount of sugary treats available in the house is a challenge. Not eating any the sneak through the door...a bigger challenge!

    It looks as though you had a great 2012! Hopefully, 2013 will be as exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made my girflriend chicken alfredo with your alfredo recipie for her 19th birthday, and she though It was the best she ever tasted! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...