background

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Family Meal Plan 4-18-11


SPRING BREAK.... it's that time of year! Almost Summer Time (my favorite time of year!) Although I love the schedule, I like the kids having a relaxing time too! Even though I don't think my house ever really is relaxing. We go 100 miles per hour 366 days a year (yes, I added an extra day)!

Spring Break this year is suppose to be very little, but it seems like for 3 days straight, we've been going and going and going! And as for cooking (who has time to eat?). We did cook on Saturday evening after we spent the better part of 8 hours Spring Cleaning (we wanted the house cleaned all week so no one would have to lift a hand)!!!

My son's 12th birthday is TOMORROW!!! I can't wait to celebrate HIM!!! He got a new set of gold clubs and will golf with daddy in the morning and then we will head over to Disneyland for an afternoon of fun! (gotta love season passes, we live really close). Then on Saturday is his big birthday party with friends & family. He has requested a Texas Sheet Cake for his birthday (so watch for the recipe coming soon)!
Our Family Meal Plan for this week. I'd love to hear if you have any short cuts, tricks or tips.

Check back and we will link the actual recipe!
(not all recipes will become reality so if there is not a link, we haven't made it yet)

Fresh Mozzarella BLT w/ Pesto Sandwiches
Sour Cream Enchiladas
Sausage & Egg Casserole (for dinner... I need to test it out for Easter day)
Cake Batter Pancakes (I MUST try these ASAP)
Homemade Lasagna (Birthday Boy's request for his Family Party Saturday Night)
Easter Dinner at Moms House (Steak & Potatoes, yep non-traditional)

Also don't forget our weekly linky party
this week is "EASTER COOKIES & TREATS"

I LOVE Linky Parties, what a great way to mix and mingle with lots of bloggers! Today, I am sharing my Menu Planning & My BUDGET Grocery Shopping with: Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday, I'm and Organizing Junkie: Meal Plan Mondayand GCC Shopping Round Up,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...