background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome to my FOOD BLOG & into my CRAZY LIFE !!!

Hello and Welcome to my blog! I began my cooking adventure in August 2009 with a Facebook Group called "Cooking Everyday for a Year and Sharing My Recipes". I have just completed my ONE YEAR of cooking new and exciting things for my family and we have had so much fun along the way! This brings me to now, a year later and starting my own blog (with the help and encouragement from my friends)! I have shared many recipes with them via facebook and now it's time to share with the entire blogging community. My love for cooking and baking continues to grow each time I make something so delicious, that I just want to share it with everyone I know. I am so excited to begin this blogging adventure and I can't wait to share with all of you the fabulous recipes I've collected over the years! But let me begin to tell you (I do NOT make up my own recipes, I am a recipe collector (and that's an understatement)!!! I cut, clip, find and read all kinds of magazines, blogs, cookbooks and find lots of wonderful recipes along the way. I will be the guinea pig and make them for you and share with you only the BEST OF THE BEST!!! Let this adventure begin....

(oh and let me just say... my blog is no where near complete and looking the way I want it to... as i have no idea what i am doing yet... i already know i want a new header... i want to change the colors and the font style & size... and i am sure so much more... but if i don't start now it just may never happen... so i will be making lots of changes over the next few weeks... so please check back)

7 comments :

  1. Congrats on the blog! I know we've never met, but I've enjoying reading about your cooking adventures on facebook just as much as I've enjoyed looking at your scrapbooking. Let me know if you have any questions about blogging - it's a ton of fun! - Kristin (www.delightfulcountrycookin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristin, I may just take you up on that offer! This is a whole new world to me! (this blogging stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina ~ Congratulations on starting a blog. I am from Australia and just loved following you on facebook ~ your recipes are just wonderful.
    Wishing you all the best on this new adventure & am now a follower of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina, I am so glad you are doing a blog. You were MADE to do this and I am sure we will all enjoy following you on your journey. xoxo Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Tina! Enjoyed your Facebook page very much. I wish you much success in this new phase of your cooking adventure. I just know you'll be a hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! AND WOW all the way from Australia, I feel so blessed! I hope I show you all some great easy & fun recipes you might want to try for your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...