background

Monday, September 13, 2010

CALL ME CRAZY BUT I NOW HAVE A "PLAN"

MOMS CRAZY BINDER
Yes, I can be CRAZY at times, and Yes, I am a planner (and that's an understatement)! Friday, (while at work and bored out of my mind), I decided to come up with a "PLAN" a plan for all my thousands of recipes I would like to make! (and here a sneak peak of those thousands of recipes and this is what I have been busy working on all week... my 5" binder and yes, it really is over 4" thick with recipes that I would LOVE to make!)

And at the same time I was making this binder, I was also thinking how in the world can I find "balance" in all these recipes (cuz if it was up to me, I would have pasta every night). This is where my "PLAN" came in, instead of never knowing when to pick and what to pick and how to pick what the heck I am going to make this will make it SOOOO much easier! So, here is "THE PLAN". (I will let ya' all know how long this lasts, hopefully more then a week or two)







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...