background

Monday, October 18, 2010

Peanut-Butter Breakfast Banana Split

This is my girls ALL TIME favorite breakfast. I think they would eat this everyday if I let them. I don't see why they couldn't, it's actually very healthy and it's from the awesome Biggest Loser Cookbook.

Peanut-Butter Breakfast Banana Split
adapted from Biggest Loser Cookbook

1 small ripe banana (peeled and halved)
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
1 tbsp granola or crushed nuts (we used walnuts)
fresh berries

Place the banana split side up. Spread peanut-butter evenly over the open banana. Spoon yogurt in the middle, top with nuts. Serve immediately.

2 comments :

  1. ooooooh....I used to eat something like that for dessert. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ the county cook
    I just made another YUMMY breakfast this morning, similar to this but soooo different and my girls loved it! I will post soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...