background

Monday, October 11, 2010

Turkey, Brie and Apple Grilled Sandwich

We arrived home from camping with crates of apples after a fun weekend of Apple Picking. I was searching for all the apple recipes I had. I pulled this one out and made the family a nice lunch! It was delicious!


Turkey, Brie and Apple Grilled Sandwich
adapted from blogger recipe She Wears Many Hats on Tasty Kitchen

4 slices Sandwich Bread; we used fresh wheat (and would use different next time)
butter (to butter the bread)
2 tsp Mayonnaise
1 Slice Brie Cheese (rind Removed)
1 whole Apple Of Choice (make It A Crispy And Tasty Choice!)
2 slices Turkey Breast, Or More To Taste
2 pinches Salt And Pepper, to taste

We made these sandwiches just like a grill cheese. Butter the outside of bread or use mayo. Cut the brie into thin slices. Place one layer of brie slices on one piece of the bread and the turkey on the other side. Top the layer of brie with a layer of apple slices. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.

Place the sandwich in the pan, wait til the side is done and flip. Again, you’ll want the cheese to melt and sandwich to warm but be careful to watch for burning.

Enjoy!





Also posted at Tempt my Tummy Tuesday!
Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays

1 comment :

  1. Yum, yum, yum, yum!!!! Oh, I can't wait until I can eat apples and bread again. I love Brie, and I can only imagine how good this tastes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...