background

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chocolate Strawberry-Banana Smoothie

This was a creation made from left-over chocolate syrup. There are not many left-overs in my house that go to waste, they usually get turned into something else along the way. I am not so much into having the same thing over and over again, but taking a left-over or an over-abundance of something and making something new, now that's my specialty.


I had made yet another brownie recipe, and the chocolate fudge sauce was almost triple what I needed, so after a few days of looking at in the the frig, I thought how about adding a little chocolate to my already yummy Strawberry-Banana Smoothie.



Chocolate Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
recipe created by me: Tina Hudgens

5 strawberries
1 banana
1 activia yogurt
1/4 cup chocolate fudge sauce (use left-over homemade sauce or store bought)

Throw all the ingredients into your Magic Bullet or blender of choice and mix together. ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...