background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

TOP PICKS: Memorial Day BBQ

Welcome to my first TOP PICKS for THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS Linky Party! Each week I am going to share the TOP TWO (or three) from THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS! I will share MY top pick and YOUR top pick (voted on by the recipe that receives the most clicks).

TOP PICKS FROM THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS #31

my TOP PICK... a recipe I will be making tonight... I can't wait
from Modern Wivelyhood

the most "clicked on" recipe
from The Saturday Evening Pot
 

Please take a minute to click on over to these two wonderful bloggers and let them know you found them on MOMS CRAZY COOKING from the TOP PICKS OF THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS!

And a BIG Thank you to everyone for participating and making THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS a great place to come to in blogland to get lots of THEMED recipes with just one click! We appreciate you and your recipes you share with us! THANK YOU AGAIN!

for MOMS CRAZY COOKING TOP PICKS:
Don't forget to grab the "I've been FEATURED" button below!
Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. I love your link party you host. I have your button on my blog.

    I am excited to be having my very own thumbnail blog link party that will run every week friday evening through Sunday. I would be so happy if you came. You will be able to link give aways, crafts, recipes, blogs, fb, twitter, etsy, just about anything. You can grab the cute button for it now on my blog. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature and to all of your readers who are checking out the recipe... we hope you enjoy it as much as we do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my sandwiches! I'm so excited and will be grabbing your button! I've had family in town and the blog has been pretty much neglected, so sorry for me not writing about how I was jumping for joy as soon as I read this!
    Thanks!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...