background

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ole' Favorites - Breakfast Recipes from 2010

My 2011 Family Vacation!!!
photo credit
This is where I am at....I am on vacation with my entire family, 18 of us all together! YAHOOO!! Right about now I should be lounging around the pool at the beautiful Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos. Where is Turks and Caicos, right? Me too! I had no idea! Well, here is a map for those interested! Where are you all headed this summer? I'd love to hear where you are going?

photo credit
I didn't want to leave without sharing a few recipes. We all need inspiration for those FUN summer days at home.  No, school in the early mornings is a perfect time to try some of these GREAT BREAKFAST items from last year! Ole' favorites, never get old, just click the link below to hop on over to these awesome recipes!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...