background

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cucumbers in Greek Yogurt


I go back and forth from healthy to Better than Anything Brownies or Cake. I just need to find that happy middle ground, one where I can enjoy the delicious {bad things} and also enjoy the healthy things, and maybe the healthy things a little more often. Today I am sharing a quick and easy healthy snack, Cucumbers in Greek Yogurt. We love cucumbers around here and what better way then to pair them with a healthy greek yogurt to make them even more scrumptious.


Cucumber in Greek Yogurt
created by me: Tina Hudgens

2 cucumbers (peeled and diced)
1 small container plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp sugar (or less to taste)
1 tsp fresh pepper

Peel and dice the cucumber into small pieces. Mix together yogurt, sugar and pepper. Mix all together and enjoy for a delicious and healthy afternoon snack.

4 comments :

  1. I would love for you to share this on my Meatless Monday link up. This recipe will work perfectly ( I'd just use coconut milk yogurt) for my 2 little ones who have PKU and a restricted diet. Thanks for sharing!
    http://www.littlestsweetpea.com/2013/04/meatless-meals-link-up-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so yummy! We just planted cucumbers and I anxiously await the harvest! Pinning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina,
    just found your blog, i was reading about your biggest loser challange you started in Jan.
    I am the same as you, hate water, but living in the desert (las vegas) I MUST drink it! The first 3 years here I was in the er with dehydration! Try this: 1 cup warm/hot water with 1/2 lemon squeezed in with a dash of cayenne, mix and drink each morning. It cleanses the liver to make your body burn fat better!!Look it up, I lost 4 pounds the first week I did this! and dont drink ice cold, not good for you, room temp, or some ice in summertime. Good luck! look up drinking lemon water on youtube..really good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...