background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Family Meal Planning (1-31-11)

Click here to see previous week's Family Meal Planning! 

$150 dollar Grocery Budget this week was PERFECT! I found a few great sites for coupon'ing, that I just love! The Krazy Coupon Lady and The Kings Court IV they keep track of everything for you, just pick your favorite stores, print & shop. I made a few different stops mid-week, that I normally would not of ventured out to: Target, Whole Foods and Vons. Then over the weekend I had my grand day of hitting all the stores and shopping on the $100 bucks I had left for the week! (Vons $33, Costco $31, Farmers Market $20, Target $20) = $104

I must say, I am having fun finding some awesome deals! The deal of the week has to be: Garnier HerbaShine (regular price $6.99, on sale at Vons/Safeway for $3.24, with a $3.00 coupon = .24 cents). I actually saved 50% on my total grocery bill at Vons (total was like $71 dollars, with coupons and club savings my cash out of pocket was around $33)! I also had an equally exciting trip yesterday at Target (total was $19 before coupons, cash out of pocket was $11). It's a little time consuming and a little bit of a challenge all at the same time.

I am happy to announce that we have our DAVE RAMSEY emergency fund is all set up and we are on our way to Baby Step 2; the Debt Snowball. Let the good times begin, it's gonna be a wild and crazy ride! But we are excited about the adventure and more excited to be paying off our house in half the amount of time!

Here is my PLAN (I've got to get more meat in my daughter; with all this Gluten-Free stuff going on she is super tired!) Good luck with your own Family Meal Planning. I'd love to hear if you have any short cuts, tricks or tips.
Check back and we will link the actual recipe!
(not all recipes will become reality so if there is not a link, we haven't made it yet)

Berry Smoothie & Oatmeal



Also don't forget our linky party
this week is POTLUCK SUPER BOWL recipes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...