background

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Family Meal Planning 4-3-11


This week is a quick week at our home, so not much to report! The grocery budget is still going, my farmer's market trip went well (spent a little over my $20 bucks); but we are going Gluten-Free for the most part and I am buying alot more fruits and veggies now! We are also camping for my husband's birthday so there were a little extra groceries for that too, but it was ALL in the budget and we are on track with our Financial Peace University and happy to report TWO more credit cards were paid off last week! WHAT AN AWESOME FEELING!

I've got a Lasagna I will be pulling out of the freezer and I'll be making my husband's favorite Catalina Cranberry Chicken for his birthday dinner. Also, my kids are raising money for their Worlds Dance team with a garage sale/bake sale and you can bet we will be baking all week

We've already made Our Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies, Red Velvet Cake Balls and now tonight we are making a batch of White Chocolate Lemon Cookies and a new recipe for Snickers Cupcakes (I can't wait to share this recipe with all of you)!

Our Family Meal Plan for this week. I'd love to hear if you have any short cuts, tricks or tips.
Check back and we will link the actual recipe!
(not all recipes will become reality so if there is not a link, we haven't made it yet)


Also don't forget our weekly linky party
this week is "HUBBY COOKS"
(What has your husband cooked for you lately?)

6 comments :

  1. I am so glad that I found your blog! I, too am on a budget and we are a gluten free house! I will def be putting you on my favorites! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina! I'm really glad I found your blog as well! I've chosen you for the Stylish Blog Award! You can pick it up from my page www.patti-comfycuisine.blogspot.com - Congrats and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) What a fun post....especially the idea of the fresh mozarella BLT with pesto....mmmm!

    Thanks for linking to the Hearth 'n Soul Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! That looks delicious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like one yummy Sandwich. I am a big menu planner--we don't always follow the plan but plans are good.
    My daughters, daughter in laws, nieces e-mail our weekly menus to each other. Great to share ideas and recipes. Also incourages planning--a must if you want to stay on a budget.
    We are totally debt free! We are 55, have 6 grown children and I was and am a stay at home mom. We paid off our modest home in August 2010. What a great feeling. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm...that mozzarella blt has my mouth watering! Thank you for always being such a wonderful culinary (and budget) inspiration on "A Little Birdie Told Me..." Tuesday at Rook No. 17!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...