background

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TOP PICKS: Blueberries

Thank you to everyone who linked up their awesome recipes, I LOVE Blueberries and I can see that many of you do too! There were so many recipes, I want to try them ALL. I LOVE checking out everyone's blog and each week I will be sharing with you the TOP TWO (or three) from THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS! I will share MY top pick and YOUR top pick (voted on by the recipe that receives the most clicks).

TOP PICKS FROM THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS #37

my TOP PICK...2nd week in a row is from The Farm Girl! (we must bake/think alike)
I believe I have all the ingredients and this just might be my dessert for tonight!
Banana Blueberry Cupcakes
from The Farm Girl

the most "clicked on" recipe
WOW, WOW, & WOW again.. this is a MUST check out recipe
I WILL be making this very very soon! I think it may be perfect for my upcoming camping trip!
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
from Lady Behind the Curtain
Please take a minute to click on over to these two wonderful bloggers and let them know you found them on MOMS CRAZY COOKING from the TOP PICKS OF THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS!

And a BIG Thank you to everyone for participating and making THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS a great place to come to in blogland to get lots of THEMED recipes with just one click! We appreciate you and your recipes you share with us!

for MOMS CRAZY COOKING TOP PICKS:
Don't forget to grab the "I've been FEATURED" button below!
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for featuring my Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble. I hope you enjoy it on your trip! My family loved it! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it :( I just your note today. But here's the address for my gluten-free blueberry pancakes. And I'm definitely going to check out the next craving.

    http://carolynnsrecipebox.blogspot.com/2011/07/blueberry-pancakes.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...