background

Friday, June 15, 2012

Chicken Parm Sandwich {What to Expect Book}

This was such a quick and easy sandwich to make with left-over Chicken Parmesan (some may even have this in your refrigerator right now) and for a busy mom this meal is just what you may need caring for those little ones. Just after my little niece came home from the hospital, I headed over to my sister-in-laws house to make her a quick lunch and to let her shower in peace while I watched the little ones, my niece is 2 months old and my nephew is almost 2 years old. I know this is a handful, with sleepless nights and long days. I was sent this book What to Expect the Second Year, and I thought she was the perfect person to give this too, my nephew Ace will be two in August and her little one will be right behind him.


Chicken Parm Sandwich
recipe created by me

left-over Chicken Parmesan or Mozzarella Chicken, thinly sliced
French Rolls (butter and sprinkle with garlic salt)

Butter and sprinkle rolls with garlic salt, then Broil for about 4 to 6 minutes. Heat the left over chicken Parmesan in the microwave and unless it has lots of cheese still left on it, you can cut a few extra slices of mozzarella cheese to top it off with. Add the thin slices of chicken to one side of the bread, top with some extra cheese and return to broil for about 4 more minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, put sandwich together and serve hot. This is GREAT meal for left-overs and it's quick and easy.

I know my sister-in-law loved her sandwich and I am sure when she gets a spare two minutes she will really enjoy this book from What to Expect.


2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...