background

Friday, March 11, 2011

Monkey Bread

Friday's on MOMS CRAZY COOKING is recipe post only!
Enjoy this simple, but oh so scrumptious Monkey Bread recipe.
We also have a delicious Spiced Monkey Bread Recipe too!

I LOVE FRIDAYS, that means the week is OVER & the WEEKEND is here and I LOVE Linky Parties too, (CLICK TO SEE ALL PARTIES). Today, we will link this recipe to: Creative Girl Blog Hop, FAB Friday, Family Friendly Fridays, Fat Camp Friday, Flaunt it Friday, Feasting in Fellowship Friday, Feature Yourself Friday, Food on Fridays, Foodie Friday, Friday Favorites, Potluck Friday, Fun Food with Friday, It's a Hodgepodge Friday, Home & Family Friday, I'm Lovin' It Friday, Inspiration Friday, Simple Link Party, Food Trip Friday, and Sweets This Week

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE monkey bread. The only reason I shouldn't make it is that I could eat the entire pan all by myself. :)

    Thanks for linking this to Food on Fridays. Now I don't have to bother my sister-in-law for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky monkey to get such an awesome bread named after him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting from the "Creative Girls Blog Hop", and am so glad I came by. I love monkey bread, and it brings back so much childhood nostalgia!

    Your newest follower,
    Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Monkey Bread! What a great recipe. Thank you for linking up to Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...