background

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins


I think this is my new favorite muffin, Pumpkin & White Chocolate, YUM! We have been making our Magic Sweet Potato Muffins for over a year now, it's one of the few things that I make over and over again! If you still have some left-over Sweet Potatoes then that recipe is a MUST MAKE!!! But today, I have a NEW favorite muffin (now that I had a ton of Fresh Puree' Pumpkin in my freezer), I am sure there will be plenty of these Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins in my near future.


Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins
adapted from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody

1/2 cup of pecans
1-2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 cup fresh pumpkin puree
4 oz unsalted butter, melted
6 oz white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, spices, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside. In another bowl, mix together the eggs, pumpkin, and unsalted butter. Add in the chocolate chips and nuts. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until the dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over mix.
Pour batter into paper lined muffin cups. Bake for about 20 minutes or until clean toothpick-test.

Makes 12-14 muffins.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...