background

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

My daughters' Senior Photos have been taken, invitations/announcements have been ordered and party planning has begun! Okay, this IS so real! I will have two kids graduating VERY SOON! The big question everyone seems to be asking me is "Are you sad?" and believe it or not, I am NOT SAD! I am happy, excited, overjoyed and thrilled. I am so excited for this next chapter in their lives and I know they are too. God has great things in store for them and I can't wait to get them started already. 25 more schools days.... HURRY UP ALREADY!!!

Photos Taken By: Nikki Bacon Photography

This chicken was so easy to make. It was quick to put together, quick to cook and very quick to eat. We all enjoyed it very much! What I am MOST worried about when my twins leave is, that I will have no one to cook for anymore. My husband works too much and my little guy only wants noodles with butter. What is a blogger to do?


Parmesan Crusted Chicken
recipe from Best Foods Mayonnaise

1/2 cup Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (or use chicken tenderloins, you can buy at Costco)
4 tsp Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
add in a dash of red pepper or fresh pepper into bread crumbs (if desired)

Preheat oven to 425°.  Combine real mayonnaise with parmesan cheese in medium bowl. I try and dip chicken into mayo/cheese mixture and then dip into the bread crumbs. After, arrange chicken on baking sheet and I add more of the may/cheese mixture to the top of the chicken and then sprinkle the rest of the bread crumbs on top. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.

8 comments :

  1. This looks so good and quick too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your daughters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter graduated last year and I understand everything you wrote. Happiness overcame sadness.

    As for cooking, you will find that you have so much leftovers you hardly cook at all. I get so excited when my freezer is empty so I can cook once or twice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have never used mayo before, but plan to try this method soon. Kudos on having two "poised for flight."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the graduates! I have one graduating next month too. Where did the time go? This is an amazing looking dinner and I LOVE best foods, I mean really love it and I NEVER use anything else in my kitchen. hehe. I would love to have you link up at my Crafty Thursday Link Party this week. www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com. Have a great week.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing!! Here is my glitch, I hate mayo, I'm wondering if it would be just as good if I used what I usually use in place of mayo, I mix a small amount of horseradish and sour cream, pretty good kick! I may have to try it! Congrats about your girls, they are beautiful, you will find plenty of people to cook for! I always do and I only have an 18 mth old. (which means my hubby eats well :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your daughters!

    Your Parm crusted chicken looks delish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...