Here we go with my 16th post for the Secret Recipe Club; Group C .
I always jump right over and check it out. Of course, I start pinning everything that I would LOVE to make. My secret blog this month is My Catholic Kitchen.
1 greek yogurt - vanilla
1/4 cup fresh raspberries
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp granola
1 scoop of Cool Whip (optional, great for a dessert in stead of breakfast)
Layer the yogurt and raspberries in a tall glass with a drizzle of honey in between each layer. Top with granola and a scoop of cool whip to make it a great tasting dessert.
Here is a list of my past Secret Recipe Club recipes:
- Blueberry Muffins (Gluten-Free)
- Bean Roll-Up (extra post)
- Cucumber Salad
- Raspberry & Nutella Pizza (extra post)
- Pioneer Woman's Chicken Pot Pie
- Frozen Breakfast Burritos
- Pink Pearl Applesauce (crock-pot)
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake (extra post)
- Cake Mix Cinnamon Chip Brownies
- Sweet and Smokey Roasted Cauliflower
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
- Trail Mix Cookies
- Creamy Noodles
- German Chocolate Cracker Candy
- Brownie Trifle