background

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sharing Scrapbook Pages - October 2010

I just returned from my semi-annual moms scrapbooking weekend and I had a blast. We stayed up all night, talked and laughed until we couldn't talk anymore and it's just an all around awesome good time with friends and family who attend these weekends with me. I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life and I am happy to share with all of you some inspiration to help you work on your scrapbook pages!

I am a Creative Memories consultant (and have been for over 10 years); I just LOVE digital scrapbooking now and look forward to teaching many more people in the near future how to Digital Scrapbook with Storybook Creator Plus 3.0.

Enjoy the pages and if you have any questions feel free to contact me. Tina Hudgens








This post is linked to: It's a Blog Party!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...