background

Monday, August 1, 2011

THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS #40 Linky Party (Watermelon) and Frozen Watermelon Pops

THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS Linky Party #40
The Theme is: Watermelon & Other Favorite Melons
(Please share with us your favorite melon recipes!)
Love these little guys! My son and two of my great nephews!
This recipe is so easy it doesn't even need a recipe. And they are thee most delicious scrumptious Summer treat ever. I will make these and keep them in my freezer all summer long, they are great for any diet and the kids love them too. They are a perfect treat at the river too which is 117 to 120 degress each and every day we are there, you can be sure I will have a stock pile of these in my motorhome this week, because we are on VACATION at the river! Yipeeeeee.........

Frozen Watermelon Pops
Cut watermelon into several square pieces. The shapes don't always come out equal, but they are fun shapes and the kids love them. Insert sucker stick into the bottom of the watermelon and lay on a lined cookie sheet. Freeze until completely frozen, then you can store together in a ziploc bag (and they will not stick together)! Take out one at a time and eat!


These are a few of my favorite little guys! My son and four of my great nephews!
They loved the WATERMELON POPS!


A LIST OF "FOOD" LINKY PARTIES: It's MONDAY already! Let's do this bloggers... it's a fresh start to a NEW week! I can't wait to mix and mingle with all of you and see what has been cooking in your kitchens!



Please Grab Our Button !!!

This Week's Cravings Upcoming Linky "THEMES"
Here is a complete list of the past and what's coming up next on THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS!

August 8 - Summer Vegetables

August 15 - Special Diets (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut Free, etc)

August 22 - "Eat a Peach Day" - Peach Recipes

August 29 - Labor Day BBQ Recipes


This is a BLOG Party hosted by From My Tiny Kitchen, Delightful Country Cookin' and MOMS CRAZY COOKING. If you are a regular link-up we're excited to see what you made this week. If you are new please read and follow the simple rules, so that everyone can enjoy the linky party! If you forget to follow the theme, your post will be deleted. Please don't feel hurt, just come back and link up a recipe that follows the theme. Thanks a million, we look forward to blogging with you!
The LINKY PARTY is opened ALL Week!
This week's theme is: Watermelon
Please only link recipes with our theme!

4 comments :

  1. Hi Tina,
    Just stopping by to say Hi, sorry I don't have any watermelon recipes. I am hoping to take a look at some of your visitors today. Hope you have a great week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have pictures of your boys, I have pictures of a couple of my girls with their watermelon treats!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, I love anything watermelon! Your pictures are too cute of your boys! I'm happy to share my watermelon martinis :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer!! I don't have any watermelon recipes to share. But I've got a lot for next week's 'Summer Vegetables' party. See ya next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...