background

Thursday, August 4, 2011

National Lasagna Day... Homemade Lasagna (It's EASY)

Today is none other then NATIONAL LASAGNA DAY! Who would've guessed? NOT ME! And we love Lasagna (atleast my little guy and I). I only have ONE recipe for Lasagna and I doubt we'll ever make it any other way. Since I've already posted the recipe here on my blog, I am going to refer you back there to our families FAVORITE Lasagna Recipe (make it in a pan or crock-pot) either way it's delicious every single time, and it sure beats any frozen store bought Lasagna! ENJOY!


2 comments :

  1. Love lasagna but haven't made it in a long time! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good Lasagna, but I hate that National Lasagna Day is in the summer. We don't have A/C so we do mostly grilling or stovetop dishes. But Lasagna in the crockpot, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...