background

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TOP PICKS: Summer Vegetables

Thank you to everyone who linked up their awesome recipes, what a fun week it was to see all the Summer Vegetables. I LOVE checking out everyone's blog and each week I will be sharing with you the TOP TWO (or three) from THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS! I will share MY top pick and YOUR top pick (voted on by the recipe that receives the most clicks).

TOP PICKS FROM THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS #41

my TOP PICK, I just love how the zucchini is cut differently
Fresh Zucchini Salad
from Carolynn's Recipe Box
the most "clicked on" recipe
the recipe is so simple & I can only imagine it's delicious too
Best Ever Corn
from Simply Sweet Home
Please take a minute to click on over to these two wonderful bloggers and let them know you found them on MOMS CRAZY COOKING from the TOP PICKS OF THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS!

And a BIG Thank you to everyone for participating and making THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS a great place to come to in blogland to get lots of THEMED recipes with just one click! We appreciate you and your recipes you share with us!

for MOMS CRAZY COOKING TOP PICKS:
Don't forget to grab the "I've been FEATURED" button below!
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I've grabbed your button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am craving for salad ... great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...